Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Scrap and flip

Challenge #6 was for one of the partners to scrap lift one of the other partners LO. This wasn't to be a normal scrap lift though. We were to take the LO and flip it around in some way. We also had to scrap about the opposite subject. I love this LO of Roses. I love the composition and the photos are too cute. This is a LO of a photo shoot of Hannah. You can find the credits here.

I took random pictures from my daughters week at girls' camp to do my scrap lift. Credits can be found here.

Even though only one of us has to do this challenge, both of us wanted to do it. Rose has done a scrap lift of one of my layouts. I hope she posts it on the blog so everyone can see it. We will see you at the next challenge.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Fantastic LO, Patricia! I love it!!!