Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bonus Challenge and Challenge #3

I did both my bonus challenge and challenge #3 today. I had actually planned to do a combination of them both for the bonus challenge, but then I read challenge #3 and decided to do them as seperate LO.
This is the bonus challenge LO. I used the February Mega kit from Gotta Pixel for this LO and the font is Mistral.
Here is my challenge #3. The kit I used is Refreshing Meadow by J. Baechtold and the font is Melanie BT.


This 3rd LO was really therapeutic for me. I was diagnosed with MS only 3 months ago and I am still adjusting to the changes it has made in my life. It helps me to think of the blessings I have recieved because of this trial. I am now able to be a SAHM. I have always wanted that more than anything. The other thing that it has allowed me to do, which I did not put in the LO, is that I am now a digital scrapbooking designer. Designing and scrapbooking have really helped me "escape" at times.

No comments: