Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mr Scale

I'm sorry you are sick Rose. I hope you feel better. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Here is my LO for challenge #5. I did an interview with the scale. Before I finished it, I noticed that someone else is doing a scale LO for this challenge. I wanted to do it more like a reporter and not like a woman wanting to know why her scale isn't telling her what she wants to hear. In real life, I am the latter, but I did my layout as the first.

Here is my interview with the scale.

Q: So what is it like being hated by so many women all over the world?
A: It is hard sometimes. I try not to let it get to me though.
Q: Do you have any plans to reform so you aren't so hated?
A: I don't think it would do any good. I will probably be hated no matter what.
Q:Women are always claiming you are broken. How do you respond to that?
A: They can say what they want. It doesn't mean it is true. I know I am not broken and that is what is important
Q: What advise do you have for those wanting to get into the scale business?
A: Be tough and be strong. You will take a lot of emotional and physical abuse.

Kit: Express Yourself by Ronna Penner, font A Yummy Apology

No comments: