Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Season 5 begins

It's a new season for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race. I have completed the first 2 challenges. The first challenge was to do a layout about your partner while also scraplifting a layout of your partners. The bottom layout is my LO about Rose. I just stated how we met. We met a few years ago at Make It Scrappy. We were both on creative teams there. Later, we started designing for the same scrapbooking site. We live only a few miles away from each other. This is our 3rd year doing ADSR. The credits for the layout have a link to Rose's LO that I scraplifted.

The second challenge was to create a layout with 5 photos. One photo must contain the number 5. The theme of the layout is 5 Things I Love About... I chose my family. In addition to 5 photos, we have to use 5 different fonts/alphas and include 5 of the same element types. Mine has 5 flowers.

Week one is done, now on to week 2.


No comments: