Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Challenge 4

I will be the first to admit that I wasn't thrilled about challenge 4. I started to freak just a little bit before I finished reading the requirements, but then calmed down. Challenge 4 is to create Artist Trading Cards. I started to freak because most ATC are ephemera type layouts. I don't have anything like that. As I read further, it seemed the only thing that was going to make these ATC was the size, which had to be 3.5x2.5. I can manage that. Each of use have to do 2 cards. One card needed to be about a loved one and the other card needed to be about our partner. We have already done a layout about are partner, so this part is a little redundant and the challenge creators have taken a lot of flack for this. Oh well. At least I already had the photo, so I could get started. Here are my 2 layouts. The top one is about Rose and the bottom one is my husband and I at our Valentines day dinner that actually took place on the 13th (we don't go out to eat on the sabbath) at Joe's Crab Shack. I used the same kit for both of these layouts. It's called Our Story by Armina Designs, but I don't remember where I bought it. The font I used is called Fiolex Girls. Our ATCs have to be made into a single page and uploaded together, so now I just have to wait for Rose to finish so I can upload our cards together.


No comments: