Sunday, February 21, 2010

Challenge 5

Here is my layout for challenge 5. The challenge was posted at Pretty Scraps. The challenge is as follows: Since this is the month of Valentine's Day, your special challenge is to incorporate CHOCOLATE into your layout. So, 6 items in the recipe and chocolate!
* 1 ribbon * 1 tree
* 1 button * 1 staple
* 2 papers * 1 set of stitching
* 1 frame * 1 tag
* 1 flower * 1 alpha

I actually have 7 items from the list-ribbon, button, 2 (or more)papers, flower, stitching, tag and alpha. The challenge layout isn't up yet, so here is the credits for my layout: Sugar Baby by Valorie Brown Designs, Alpha Fill a bit Heart by Sherri Teirney, flower made by me from a template by Christy Haig, stitches made by me from Atomic Cupcake action, font franciscan. The photo is my husband and me. We will celebrate our 19th anniversary this summer. It's been 19 very happy years. We don't have near enough pictures taken together. I'm always the one behind the camera.

No comments: