Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Challenges 5 & 6

So here we are at Challenges 5 & 6.  Challenge 5 was a little difficult for me.  Challenge 6 was optional.  In fact, I wasn't really supposed to do the LO, but I did.  Hehehehe.  Of course, I'm not posting my LO in our Team LOs Thread at NDISB so I know I'm safe.

Here's challenge #5.  It was hosted at Anita Stergiou Designs.  For this challenge, we were to create  LO that had no photos but included 3 different and separate frames and some journaling.  Here's what I came up with for this challenge.  Make sure you click on the LO for full credits.

And Challenge 6 is at Inspiration Lane. It's a ROADBLOCK so only one of us was to complete the challenge.  We were challenged to find a LO in our partner's gallery and flip it 90 degrees and then lift it.  The only catch was that we were to use the same number of elements - no more, no less as our partner did in her original LO. 

Patricia's LO is our official LO

Here's the LO she lifted of mine:

And here's the LO I created while stuck in bed after being hit with a tummy bug.  :(  Thankfully, we're not using my LO because I don't think I "flipped it" correctly.

Here's the LO I lifted.

No comments: