Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Challenges 3 &4

Here are my LOs for Challenges 3 and 4. Remember to click on the LOs for full credits.

Challenge 3 was at Gotta Pixel. For this LO we were asked to take our very first LO posted in a single gallery and scraplift it using what we've learned in our scrapping journey. What's amazing is that created my very first digital LO nearly 3 years ago. Of course, the site that I posted it at is no longer around so I was not able to scraplift that LO. But I did get to scraplift a very sweet LO from 2 1/2 years ago. Here's my original LO:

And my LO for Challenge #4. This one was very difficult for me! Tangie Baxter Creative hosted the challenge and boy was it difficult. We had to create a LO using an "Altered/Artistic Style." And then journal from the soul. The journaling wasn't difficult for me, but the altered style was a bit of a challenge.

No comments: