Sunday, January 18, 2009

Challenge 3 and 4

I keep forgetting to post my layouts on our team blog, so I have 2 layouts to post today. I figured I would get that done while I wait for them to post the 5th challenge. I was hoping to do the 5th challenge this afternoon, but it still isn't posted anywhere and it is now 7pm.

Challenge 3 was to redo the first layout we had posted into a gallery. I went through all of my galleries to find a layout I wanted to redo. I couldn't get my EHD to read, which completely freaked me but that is another story, so I picked a layout in which I had photos from on my computer. That left this layout, which is posted here at Scrapper's Zone, to redo. This is a layout of my son's 6th birthday along with his cousin Jacob.



view credits

The next layout was to be an altered art layout. My altered art is the action I ran on the photo to make it look like it was an old photo mounted on canvas. We were to have some journaling from the heart. My journaling is about my MIL. She is dying from breast cancer that has spread to her brain. Her time is very short. It has been a lot to deal with lately. I feel fortunate to have digi scrapping to help me cope with the stress .

No comments: