Thursday, April 3, 2008

Challenge #12 - For Blog's Sake

Here's our finaly ADSR Season 3 LO. I can't believe it's over. Wow! And what I challenge it has been. I've really enjoyed every step of the way. I've enjoyed getting to know Patricia - and we actually met yesterday! She brought her children over, and her oldest son, Andrew (10), mowed our lawn!!! His handywork made for an extra nice photo for this last LO.

The challenge was for us to team up. One member was to provide the photos and journaling. The other was to create a LO from said photos and journaling. We had to scrap about one of the biggest accomplishments we have had in our lives. The topic I chose to journal about was the purchase of our new home. She did send it to me so I could put the journaling in my handwriting. The LO we posted for the challenge is a little different.

Here's our LO (click on it for credits and to read the journaling)-

No comments: