Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 1 from Patricia

You all have met Rose, so now here is my contribution. My LO is about all 3 of my kids. I love to scrap for them. I felt bad not including my husband, but I have to admit that he is not the reason I scrap. I have some pictures of him, but I take tons of pictures of my kids and they are truely the reason I scrap. My boys love to make silly faces just as I press the button to take the picture. It can be so hard to get a serious picture of them. This is one of the few of all 3 of them together where someone doesn't have thier tongue stuck out or their eyes looking goofy. It actually only took me 2 attempts (and a few threats) to get this photo. It was taken at Christmas when we went to the mall.


This LO was created with the kit Wild Rose by Tracy Gilbert Monnet. The font is fletch. We were to use our favorite color (purple) and use our favorite element 3 times. That part was harder as I don't really have a big favorite, go to, element. I do love flowers and will put flowers on most of my LO, even with all boys in the LO. So, my 3 elements for this one was the 3 roses that came with the kit. Template was from Christy Haig , made for this first challenge, although I altered it quite a bit.

Patricia

No comments: